You have experienced the outdoors; the tension releasing, soul healing serenity of a desert vista, a forest glade or an alpine meadow; the heart pumping, lung bursting pride in cresting a rise or summiting a peak; the satisfaction of seeing young people experience and grow in the outdoors.
- Help Choose Outdoors sustain the outdoor experience for all Americans.
- Encourage your legislators to provide resources to preserve America's public lands and
maintain outdoor recreation infrastructure.
- Search for your elected officials.
- Participate with an organization in your area that is involved in public lands stewardship or advocacy.
- Introduce someone to outdoor activities.
And, email us with your thoughts and suggestions. Let us know what's going on in your community. We'll keep you up to date on Choose Outdoors initiatives and ways you can help.